Follow ACG on Social Media
During the Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course, ACG will be posting from its Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts. Follow the steps below to follow ACG on these respective platforms:
- Twitter: Visit twitter.com/AmCollegeGastro and click on the “Follow” button near the top right of the page.
- Facebook: Visit Facebook.com/AmCollegeGastro and click “Like.”
- Instagram: With the Instagram app open, click the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen. In the search bar, type “AmCollegeGastro.” You will see the ACG logo pop up. Tap that logo and click “Follow.”
New to Social Media? Here’s How to Join the Conversation
The College developed a “Social Media 101” Tip Sheet. If you have been tentative about exploring social media, it includes some practical tips to connect with the major social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Monitor and Share Insights Using Hashtag #ACG2016
The hashtag for the meeting is #ACG2016. Follow #ACG2016 on Twitter by visiting twitter.com/#ACG2016. You are encouraged to insert #ACG2016 into meeting-related posts on all social media platforms.
You can also follow news about ACG’s journals on social media by tracking the following hashtags:
- The American Journal of Gastroenterology: #AmJGastro
- Clinical and Translational Gastroenterology: #CTGJournal
- ACG Case Reports Journal: #ACGCRJ