Coding, Reimbursement, and Quality Reporting
The estimates are based on Medicare national average reimbursement rates published by CMS.
Learn about the 2021 CPT changes to E/M codes and guidelines and coding for telehealth (video visits) and telephone E/M. Gain practical information you can implement immediately in your practice to maximize reimbursement and stay compliant with Medicare rules.
Policy and Practice
Raising the Bar on Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Reliability in Quality Benchmarking
- Improving clinical practice and patient outcomes
- Providing real-time peer-based performance evaluation
- Setting the standard in quality improvement initiatives
GIQuIC is a joint initiative of ACG and ASGEMore Info
ACG Prior Authorization Task Force Resources
- Prior Authorization Template Letters
Downloadable template letters for ACG members and their practices.
- Tools to Help Manage Prior Authorization: Concepts to Help Decrease
The Task Force’s article hosted on the ACG Practice Management Toolbox.