The American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) respects your privacy. To protect on-line privacy we have implemented the following policies:
- You do not have to give us personal information to visit public areas of our website.
- Personally identifiable information is collected and stored when users voluntarily provide it upon purchasing goods and services or through participation in ACG’s on-line activities.
- ACG never makes personally identifiable information gathered from its website(s) available to third parties.
- Each time a visitor comes to this Web site, our Web server collects and logs certain information. These access logs are kept for a reasonable period of time. These logs include, but are not restricted to your machine’s TCP/IP address, your username (if applicable), date, time and files accessed. These logs also contain information about ‘referrer’ information if you clicked on an external link to an ACG Web page. These logs are used solely for performance, site administration and security reviews. They are not sold to third party organizations
- This website contains links to other websites. ACG has no control over, nor is the College responsible for the privacy policies or content of such sites.
- ACG does not disclose or store credit card account information you have provided. When you chose to pay annual fees, meeting registrations or other fees using a credit card, ACG submits the information needed to obtain payment to the appropriate clearinghouse.