Who Can Peer Review for ACG Case Reports Journal (ACGCR)?
ACG Case Reports Journal is currently seeking both staff and GI fellow peer reviewers in all areas of gastroenterology and hepatology.
Anyone interested in becoming a peer reviewer should email email@example.com stating their full name, a valid email address, and a few areas of GI specialty or interest. The editorial office will create a basic reviewer account in the ACGCR system for you, and an email will be sent containing further instructions.
For potential fellow reviewers, please also attach your CV to your email.
Tips for Peer Reviews
- Please read our new Peer Reviewer Guide for tips on completing a quality review!
- On the reviewer score sheet page, click the HTML button to view the online version of the manuscript. Click the PDF button to view a printer-friendly version of the manuscript. Click the Supplementary Files button to view video files, if noted to be present in the manuscript.
- Be sure to read the reviewer instructions on the Instructions tab before you start your review.
- For revisions, navigate to the Details tab and scroll to the bottom to access the authors’ response to previous reviewer comments.
- Navigate to the Score Sheet tab to access the reviewer form. Be sure to click Save at the bottom of the score sheet to retain your work in the system.
- It is very important that you write clear, helpful comments to the author supporting your recommendation.
- To submit your review, click the Submit button at the bottom of the score sheet.
Manuscript Central Review Site
All reviews should be completed through our manuscript submission site at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/acgcr. After you agree to review a manuscript, you will receive an email containing instructions, as well as a direct link to the manuscript files and reviewer score sheet that you can access without logging into the system.
Peer Reviewer Recognition
The Editorial Board of the ACG Case Reports Journal offers its sincere appreciation to the peer reviewers who dedicate their time and attention to manuscript reviews each year. The continued success of the journal would not be possible without their efforts. Please see the lists below for peer reviewers who have participated each year.